Rates and Booking Policy Anankhira
Here you will find rates for booking any of our six private villas with pools at Anankhira.
Before you book with us there are a few things you need to know:
* There is a minimum booking of two nights.
* For health and safety reasons we do not allow children under 6 years old.
* Any persons under the age of 19 years (the age of majority in Thailand) may not be left in any of our villas or elsewhere within the grounds of Anankhira Villas without the supervision of an adult, particularly around the pool area. Koh Tao Villa Consulting Co. Ltd which owns and manages Anankhira Villas accepts no responsibility for any unsupervised minors.
* We love animals but sorry no pets are allowed at Anankhira.
* To help you choose the right place for your stay on Koh Tao, you need to know that Anankhira is not suitable for people with mobility issues.
* Check the ferry times before booking so you know that you will be able to catch a ferry to the island for the first night of your stay.
* Please ensure that you read our Cancellation Policy as by paying for your booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this policy.
* We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance. In the unfortunate situation that after having booked you are unable to visit us, we will be happy to provide documentation to your insurers to help with your claim.
You automatically receive 15% off our Standard Rate when you book through our automated booking system here on the website. All rates and payments are in Thai Baht (THB) and are per villa per night and include local taxes, transport to the resort and free wifi. In the one and two bed villas there is a daily maid service and breakfast is included. The three bed villas are self catering and there is a weekly maid service, breakfast is not included. Check In time for all villas is 12 noon and Check Out is 10am. if you need to convert our rates to your own currency try this currency convertor.
We will request payment in full from you at the time of booking and, to secure your booking, you need to pay this within 48hours.
We use Paypal, an international secure epayment system. You do not need to have a Paypal account to use this system. If you book through an agent they will take a deposit and we will request the remainder from you at the time of booking. Once you have paid in full you will be issued with a voucher confirming your booking and payment details. You will need to bring this voucher with you to the resort.
There is a 3% service charge for all payments made by credit or debit card at the resort.
When you arrive at the resort we will request a 3,000THB CASH refundable deposit from to cover any additional costs such as taxi's, mini bar etc. If there is a shortfall at the end of your stay then the balance will be returned to you, or if there are further costs, then you will be asked to settle these before departure.
THE ISLAND CAN GET VERY BUSY SO PLEASE BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS/BUS/TRAIN TO KOH SAMUI AND THE FERRY TO KOH TAO WELL IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.